Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Not Too Subtle


Took this the night I thought I was going to make a friend of the Twitter contact. She asked me what I thought about getting married. GETTING MARRIED! Without being specific, I demurred. Explained my circumstances and stated my age. Very strange. Awkward enough, the chat occurred on Hangout (new to me) with long pauses between disjunct statements. I sensed it was going nowhere.

She subsequently asked me for money. I demurred. I kept the repartee, such as it was, going after a time out. Very strange. Then, having gotten a 10" tablet I didn't like and buying a 10" Kindle Fire instead, had a spare. She told me she had a 10 year old son. I thought to gift him the spare. She was impossible. I demurred.



Sent me another picture. Beautiful woman. Told her she looked fierce. The negotiations about the pad went nowhere. Wanted to have me ship it to Ghana to rendezvous with boy. Price prohibitive. Resistant about just giving me her address. Very strange.

Then, I perceive, she lied. Said she was going to South Africa. Now that did not compute either. She's asking me for money and she and her son are going to Africa. She also told me she drives a Cadillac and works but part-time. Not making any sense at all, I cut it off. Back to being me, looking for love.



An Italian woman. I'm going home and will make shrimp scampi. Rotten luck. Reminded of the scurrilous Bonanno but still love the food. To hell with them. This is all I find for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment