Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday


The locations I won't go back to are mounting. Lousy people; service insignificant.
Hope that when I get to wherever I go in Oregon I find a nice, sedate coffee place.
I do recall one here. Went quite Goth or something. A barista turned real ugly.
I'd mentioned to the chief grinder that I thought she was 'good' on account of diligence.
Couldn't have been more wrong. Real evil woman. Totally bent. Purveyor to boot.

Such a hoot, sibling rivalry. They don't respect; they won't; they can't. They compete.
Hence they must destroy. What other option have they in the dog eat dog environs?
Can't wait to be far away from their despicablity and treachery. Very stupid children.
When I came here, I think I might have 'stole their thunder' had they any. Cowards.
Recall again, asking my brother's help with furniture move. Utter resentment. Adios.

Will be awfully good escaping this sadistic jurisdiction. And to think, I encouraged him.
Nothing to be done about it, the well poisoned long ago. Whiners. So glad to be saved.
Feel bad about Francesca. We could have had so much fun. Always creeps ruining it.
There was a woman stoking a flame war on my high school alumni site. Reprehensible.
She said she 'despised' G.W. Bush. Other idiot looped "Shrub". Creeps inescapable!

So, what to do? Well, goes way back. Report them. (Lock them up.) Don't be afraid.
Met another woman who head tripped me. Confessed all sorts of idiocy. Took in stride.
Related old New Yorker cartoon: guy on couch, shrink alongside on piano. Too much!
And Dr. Hyde; "Not too much." Ripped apart? All for naught? She asks me to Scotland!
Report her to her father. She lied! (Said she lied all the time.) Should've known better.

No comments:

Post a Comment