Saturday, November 23, 2019

Forgive Me


Early Saturday morning, all I can think about is going back to church tomorrow. It's been about a year since. Anticipating somewhere different. Presently killing time at coffee but home soon. Do the laundry and cook some supper. 

Funny, until midnight last, I thought today was Sunday. The church is called Gospel Hall. The gospel of forgiveness, right? Right. Hope I make friends there. The last place was pretty stuck up but I've got a different social sense. Hard to connect between the secular and the spiritual. 

The trouble with going to church is like you get with the program there but you feel lonely when you leave because you don't associate with those people until the next gathering, either Wednesday Bible study or Sunday again. Go watch a ballgame or have coffee between? Fat chance. I just don't understand it. 

Bit of an epiphany. Fretting and fussing over my new sandals, the fit and feel, I met a woman with no legs.

Oh, by the way. My cyber lady friend kiboshed. She asked me for money. Rather gauche.

No comments:

Post a Comment