Sunday, November 3, 2019

New and Improved





Have a new device. 10" tablet. Good for the flicks and a much faster download capability. I'm not one for toys, digital or otherwise. Glad I've got it fired up and am slowly learning the tricks. Just opened this up; long time no post. I suppose that's on account of Twitter. Much activity there and more interaction. Hell, there's no interaction at all. 😛

Took a ride last week. Many excellent shots. Poster shots. Money shots. What a bunch of to-dos. Have to rearrange the family and living rooms first; more to do, the entire house needs a major tidy. Now that it's cooled off I will get to it. 

The cool had me going to Tucson. Great two day trip. Went around the Santa Catalina Mountains and up to Mt. Lemon. Not too many deciduous trees as they're not indigenous but enough to enjoy. Brilliant aspen and maple. Then over to the National Saguaro Park.

Well, this is the initial post using the tablet. Seems to be working just fine. So glad it's cooled off. Just recalled the last post told of the A/C breaking down. I managed. I coped. I prevailed. Tell you how next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment