Friday, November 22, 2019

Study Up



NGO 5033. Hubble take. Upon seeing multo stars this morning without my glasses. Made such commentary on Facebook. Curious, as ever, to see what sort of response will occur.


FLASH. FLASH. FLASH.

The woman I've been cybernauting with, the one posted previously, just asked me money!!! Another experience of this chain of events. They're not even Nigerians. Terminate that proto. Just like that. There's just no telling. Unbelievable.

Just was reminded of getting together with ex-wife after long separation. She wanted a steak. I'm telling you... it takes all kinds. Kind of hungry myself. Pick up some sausage. Have pasta and sauce. Reading this. Should be a restful afternoon. Had thought about going to Tempe. Use my transit pass. Find some music. Just might be a waste of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment